Dry Ironing Press by FastPress
& Za darmo
Informacje o produkcie
Dry Ironing Press by FastPress
• 9 x Size of Iron: 62cm x 25cm; 1,500watt.
• Built to Last.
• Alloy Supertherm Plate.
• Presses Up To 4 Layers Of Fabric At Once.
9 times larger than a regular iron: 62cm x 25cm; 1,500watt.
Presses up to 4 layers of fabric at once.
Teflon-coated heating plate.
Alloy supertherm plate.
Built to last.
FastPress is the ideal, easy, modern way to take care of all your household ironing - jeans, trousers, t-shirts, sheets, shirts, blouses etc.
Ironing Board Dimensions: 62cm x 25cm. 12kg.
Inspired by the presses in a professional laundry, this domestic ironing device makes the task quicker, without the usual strain on your shoulders and back. With the FastPress Ironing Press, you iron whilst sitting down.
It has a much larger pressing area, halving your ironing time, yet takes up little more cupboard space than a conventional iron and ironing board. It presses up to 4 layers of fabric at once.
FastPress has been carefully designed and extensively tested to ensure maximum results from minimum user effort. One of the most advanced ironing presses you can buy.
You really can fly through the laundry (whether its for light commercial, professional or domestic use) with the FastPress; all operated from a sitting down position, with the iron press on any table.
No more standing, no more back ache, just saving hours and hours of time whilst producing a smooth, superb, professional finish to your ironing.
FastPress uses very little energy, about the same as your existing iron. It is quick to set up on any table or work surface. It is light and easy to carry around, being just 12kg with fingertip closing and simple, clear controls.
FastPress uses very little energy, about the same as your existing iron.
FastPress is quick to set up on any table or work surface.
Light and easy to carry around - only 12kg.
Current Consumption: 1,500watt - 1,640watt.
Overall Dimensions: 65cm x 53cm x 21cm.
Ironing Board Dimensions: 62cm x 25cm.
(When using this device on a 110v outlet (e.g. in USA or Canada), a 3000kW transformer, which are readily and easily available to buy online, is needed).
Ironing Pressure: 46kg overall.
Teflon-coated Super Therm heating plate.
Pocket and cuff pad accessories are included.
Filler bottle and funnel are included.
Safety features include: Leave your FastPress closed and the electronic alarm sounds after 30 seconds, and the power current is automatically cut off. Leave your FastPress open and the electronic alarm sounds after 8 minutes, and the power current is automatically cut off.
Superior Ironing Board: Shape and size is ideal for all the family's laundry. Shirt buttons, zippers, etc. press down into the padding of the board.
User Friendly Controls: Clear and simple pressure and temperature selector controls for ease of use.
Pressure Sensitive Handle: Fingertip pressure is all that is required. Our presses then apply their own pressure to the garment.
New Supertherm Heating Plate: Minimises heat radiation - cooler for the user.
Plenty of space at the back of the board: Makes ironing sheets and tablecloths so simple.
Low Power Use: Our presses use very little energy, about the same as a normal iron, thanks to its special heating plate.
If you’re dreading tackling a pile of ironing then you'll find the Fastpress an absolute Godsend. For a start you don’t need to stand up; the Fastpress can be set up on any table. Thanks to the pressure-sensitive handle you only need a light touch to press any garment; the press does all the hard work.
It doesn’t require water either: The combination of a Teflon-coated heating plate, 46kg of pressure and a large ironing surface (62cm x 25cm) means it can iron sheets and duvets quickly and easily. In fact it can deal with layers of fabric at a time, so you don’t even need to turn them over. There’s also a cuff and sleeve pad for ironing work shirts.
Its variable heating control (1,500w - 1,640w) means it’s suitable for many types of fabric. And there’s an electronic warning cut-off system in case the temperature becomes too high.
1. Will it iron shirts?Yes, shirts are amazingly easy to iron. An everyday shirt is easily ironed in 1 or 2 minutes once you have learnt the technique which is fully explained in the instruction video.
2. Is it quicker than normal ironing? Yes, most users report that it saves them half or more of their normal ironing time.
3. Is it easy to use? Yes. Customers report that after a short period it is very easy and convenient to use.
4. Do you iron sitting down or standing up?The ironing press is designed to be used sitting down ironing is a lot more comfortable that way.
5. What about complicated items?Anything that is difficult with an iron is still difficult on a press but with a bit of practice and the use of the pads provided you can iron most items.
6. Is it heavy?It weights 12kg, most people find it a reasonable weight to pick up and put on the table.
7. What are the merits of steam or non-steam press and which would you recommend?
a) DryThe FastPress: Dry Ironing Press will give you excellent ironing results and has the advantage of the heating plate being made of a special alloy called Supertherm which transmits the heat without reflecting it. This means as a user you are cooler. Also the dry version will probably have a longer life and less maintenance as there is no steam boiler. The finish is achieved by damping down with the spray bottle provided and the pressure of the press.
b) SteamThe FastPress: Steam Ironing Press has a pressure steam system and has a Teflon coated heating plate which is somewhat hotter for the user than the non-steam version. The steam is very effective where an occasional shot of steam is required for creases in trousers etc. and should not be compared to the continuous flow of a steam iron. For extremely dry clothing an extra damping down with the spray bottle is recommended. This is an excellent press providing steam is used as an aid rather than for continuous use, and distilled water is used for the steam boiler. It may require more long-term maintenance and have a slightly shorter lifespan than the non-steam version due to the presence of water.
80% of our sales are the non-steam version and this is the one we recommend for the reasons stated above. If you want any further advice please ring the Sales office. Don't forget, whichever version you choose, the best ironing results are from laundry which is not bone dry.
8. Does the Fastpress use a lot more energy than a normal iron? No, Fastpress and Blancapress use very little energy, about the same as a normal iron in overall hourly running costs. They cost approx. 8-10p an hour to run - but you will use it for less than a normal iron.
9. Does it take up a lot of room? It folds for easy storage and takes up less room than an iron and an ironing board.
10. How long will it last?The FastPress is very well made and should last you around 10 years if well looked after.
11. Does it need any maintenance?Apart from wiping the heating plate after use and occasionally replacing the ironing covers and pads there is no maintenance required.
Life is short - too short to share it with your iron.
The Ironing Press Company - Europe's leading supplier of Ironing Presses, Sewing Machines and Accessories since 1977.